Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tag by dear queena

1. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
Is it Friday yet??
2. What did you do last night?
Packed my luggage.
3. What is the most important of your life?
My family, friends and Desmond ho.
4. What would you rather be doing right now?
Watever. Just not work !
5. What did you last cry over?
HongKong Drama Series ! Damn those shows !
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
KTV !
8. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
Love and laughter
9. What are you worried about?
My next event on the 23rd, Becuz i wont be ard to settle problems !
10. What are you looking forward to most in this week?
Holiday in Aussieland !

NINE HAVE YOU’S:
1. Have you ever liked someone while you had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Ermmm... I would be lying if i said no... Haha..
2. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yupper
4. Have you ever been out of the country?
Yesh !
5. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Im not a dumb blonde but yes.... most of the time.. haha..
6. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Yes.
7. Have you ever had the cops called on you?
No lah.
8. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
Oh Yes. Haha.
9. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Im not a superwoman *singing karen white's version*

EIGHT WHO’S:
1. Who was the last person you saw?
Colleagues.
2. Who was the last person you kissed?
Billy Seow (He is a person to me !)
3. Who was the last person you texted?
An artist-work related
4. Who was the last person to call you?
Boyfriend.
5. Who was your first crush?
My K2 classmate ! Think his name was Bing Gan. *as in Biscuit* hahaha... Ya... I started liking someone at THAT age. =)
6. Who is the last person who texted?
That same artist i last texted.
7.Who is the last person you freaked out on?
Hmmm... Cant remember
8. Who did you last hug?
Billy Seow ! Before i left home this morning.

SEVEN WHEN’S:
1.When was your last shower?
This morning
2. When did you last see your mom?
This morning
3. When was your last time u saw your dad?
This morning ! Ask me when i last seen my sister lah ! Hahaha..
4. When did you last dress up?
As in really dressed up?? Sunday i guess.
5. When was the last time you cried?
Last month i think.
6. When did you last go to the movies and with who?
Last week. with Bf.
7. When did you last listen to music?
Now !

SIX WHERE’S:
1. Where does your best friend live?
All living in the WEST SIDE ! =)
2. Where did you last go?
Bishan Junction 8
3. Where did you last hang out?
Homie.
4. Where do you go to school?
School? Over and done with man !
5. Where is your favorite place to be?
Anywhere with the right company.
6. Where did you sleep last night?
My room lah !

FIVE DO’S/DOES:
1. Do you like someone right now?
I not only like him.. I LOVE HIM ! haha.
2. Do they like you too?
Obviously !
3. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Nope. Never.
4. Do you know the muffin man?
Is there such a man? i only hear ginger bread man before.
5. Does the future scare you?
Ya man...

FOUR WHY’S:
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend?
Becuz they know me inside out.
2. Why did you get a myspace?
Dun have. I play facebook my dear !
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Becuz my name have to match my sister's name. Shirlene. =S
4. Why are you doing this survey?
Becuz Queena tag me and i have to do it before i leave for Aussie !

THREE IF’S:
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I want to be able to fly. Fire would be cool too.. =)
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
I guess there are regrets in everyones life.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing what would it be?
My Boyfriend. Becuz he is my savior ! Actually he is Mr Know It All... oooppsss... Haha..

TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
Hard to say. But i will try not to look back.
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Ermmm... Yeeesss *saying in uncertainty*

ONE LAST QUESTION:
1. Are you happy with your life right now?
Hell Yeah !

Now the 5 people to do this:
Kee lin
Jia Yan
Bell
Ashely
Jaime

Your turn people ! =)

No comments: