Monday, September 22, 2008

Back !!~~

Hi Everyone !
Guess whos back !! =)

The 23 yr old girl is back in singapore ! Ok.. Nothing to be glam abt.

Ozzie was a blast ! Weather was good during my whole stay.. Wherever i go it was clear blue sky... So we are fortunate.

I got soooo many things to update. But i am super busy today... My last event tmrw and i haven been here to clear shits so in another words....

I AM SOOOOO SCREWED ! I think my cilent is going to kill me.... Which i think he will if things cocked up tmrw... Hai... *worried*
Please let everything be smooth tmrw... *praying hard*
Anyway, guess how many pictures we took altogether. 650 on my camera and another 150 on Bf's (wat can i say.. He is less of a photo whore compare to me..) Hahaha...

Im glad we didnt got into any fights during our trip but of coz there were moments when we feel like biting each other's head off.. I mean.. U all know des can be really irritating at times... But i think i pissed him off more with my impatience and temper... *oopss* And he have to face me 24/7 for 9 days... Haha.

Since im already here...
Shall post a few pics when we are at the Sydney Opera House.. (SINCE IM HERE ALREADY RIGHT?!)
I MISS SYDNEY !

Want to know wat i do to des when im super pissed??

*Hai ya !*

Hahaha... Love this shot..

Ok... Need to show off something before i go...

*Hao lian-ing*

Bf gave me my bday pressie on Fri before we flew off... And... I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEEEEEE IT LAH !

I keep thinking abt it when i was in Ozzie and here is it....

Lalalalalalalalala !

My new Gucci Bag ! wooooooohoooooooooooooooooo !

Im soooooo loving it !!! Words cant describe how much i adore it lor.... I was totally speechless when bf gave it to me... *happy*

Thank you baby ! ^_^

Ok... Better get back to my shit loads of work...

And back to the worried state... Hai.......

Wish me luck !

P/S : My new Toshiba lap top crashed on me on my last day in singapore ! Apparentally, i have to reformat it.. TAMADE ! DO U KNOW HOW MANY DOCUMENTS AND PHOTOS I HAVE IN THAT LAP TOP !

Hai... Hopefully bf can save it or else........ everything is gone ! Im using bf's new lap top now though... Its brand new but i still prefer Xiao Bai.... =S

Ok... Ciaoz !

No comments: