Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Festive season is around the corner~~!!
Is it just me or damn there is totally no mood for work !!

Next week X'mas, then New Year.
Next month CNY already!!!
Got anymore fast or not????!!!!!

One year has pass just like that?
Wat have i achieve for the year 2008?
And wat am i going to look for in 2009???
Oh well....
Im not going to start on my new year resolution yet !!
I may be able to achieve more things the next 2 weeks leh~
Yes.. Very unlikely i know..

Anyway,
I got my x'mas pressie from des already !!
Yes, its abit early but i couldnt wait anymore.


Apple Itouch is mine~~~~
*love love love*
So pretty...
Thank u sweetheart~~

The reason why i need it so urgently was becuz i lost my creative MP4 one week ago..
Nabei~
I bought it like 3yrs ago and it had serve me well lor !!!
Sian man~

And knowing i cannot go one day without my music.. He immediately bought me a new one.. (hey~ traveling from Jurong to Expo is damn far lah~)
So Tadah~~~
My new baby... Ipod Touch~
Lalalalalalala~

Yes yes. My bf loves me... *hao lian*
Hahahahahaha

Ok~ Enough of showing off~
Went Arena with the girls on Sat. The music there was Awesome lah! The live band was amazing...
I think i just found my fav club~
Im so going to bring sis there when she comes back for holiday~!


Obviously there are more pictures but im just too lazy to upload them..
Im getting lazier as i grow older sia~
Im like 24 yrs old next freaking year lor !!
Nvm.. At least i can console myself since des will hit his 30s next year...
Wahahahahahhaha...
*evil*

Speaking of the devil....


My ever so tolerant bf~
=)

Happy Advance Birthday Baby~
In case i dun blog again on thursday.... =)
Wish u good health - so u can take care of me when im sick
Wish u good wealth - Of coz yr money is my money
Wish u happiness - Yr Happiness revolve ard me
Wish u longevity - I dun want to live one day without you.

xoxo
Mainey

No comments: