Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm getting married !!
Yes !
Des proposed and i gladly accepted !! =)

Ok~
I just kidding...
Thought i make a grand and exciting entrance after being MIA for so long...
Hahaha...

Imagine lots of ppl will start bombing me with questions...
Just that i think i reach the age when everyone (especially relatives) keep asking when is my turn to tie the knot..
Wat up with u ppl????
May i ask wat u get in return if i get hitched? Nothing right?
Only me and des will feel the difference lor..
Maybe my parents will too lah...

But ! This plan will come but not so soon...
We want to travel first before being tied down with a home...

Anyway,
Work in Expo has been good so far..
Learning how to taiji at every possible time. (wat ! thats wat they do here ! im just following the rules.....)

Colleagues are nice, manage to blend in well so im happy...
The only sian part is its tamade FAR !
Every morning is a killer...
Train is damn pack i dun understand why they must squeeze with me at this timing !!!
IM THE ONE WORKING IN EXPO GOD DAMN IT !!

Anyway,
DO U KNOW !
I have to walk for 10mins from the train station to my office !!! And the station is EXPO station... Freaking huge lah ~
Every morning i pray my operation team will go for morning check then i can hitch a buggy ride to office.. =)

Well, thats abt it...
Ok.. Knocking off soon.. Colleague gave me free ticket to catch Magadescar with them..
Bf not very happy becuz he also wanna watch and im watching without him...
BLEAH !
Hahahaha..

Who call he this week so super busy... I didnt see him since Monday and i dun think i will be seeing him till Sat lor.... Damn..! I miss that irritating guy... He can be REALLY irritating.. He love to gang up with my mum and nag at me...
Want to "Pauo" also not need "Pauo" until like that right????? Hehehe..

Ok~ Leaving in exactly 30 sec !

Ciao !!

No comments: